We'd like to thank all the mappers who continue to contribute updates and
feedback, especially the student volunteers of the PUPSJCWTS++ project
[1],  for your diligent efforts to identify and digitize missing roads tasks
in Luzon [2], Visayas [3], and Mindanao [4].

We at Team Kaart is pleased to announce the completion of our road
validation (and fixes) in the Central Visayas region [5] two weeks ago,
where over 1,100 kilometers of road geometry and alignment was looked into
(and fixed, where necessary). We also addressed missing roads, and JOSM
validation issues that we encounter in the tasks.

The effort is going to be replicated in Calabarzon [0], albeit at a much
slower pace since it isn't going to be an immediate priority for now.

As always, questions, or comments are welcome. Please do not hesitate to
get in touch.

Cheers,
Erwin

[0]: https://github.com/KaartGroup/Philippines/issues/54