On 27/06/2019 15:41, Eugene Alvin Villar wrote:
Thank you for this notice. I have reverted the changeset you mentioned. While I am a bit too far away to confirm on-the-ground, I have tried to confirm or research online any news about any supposed "future expansion" of the shopping mall including in real estate forums and I did not find any news about any expansion plans (aside from an outdated news article back in 2012). This, together with the blocked user's habit of doing unverified/wrong edits, means that we should revert their changes as a precaution.

Thanks - I'd agree with that approach in this case.

Best Regards,

Andy