Good Day,

The FEUTech YouthMappers has been invited to conduct a training for the
Association of Computing Machinery (ACM) in FEU Alabang, the new and  3rd
chapter of YouthMappers network in the Philippines. The training will cover all
the introduction and basic skills that they will be needing such as
informations about OpenStreetMap (OSM) and Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
(HOT). This training will also cover the introduction and basic skills in OSM
ID Editor, JOSM, Mapillary and Field Papers.

This will be a 2-days training from July 10 - 11, 9am to 4pm for all officers
of ACM, all interested students and faculty members. Where the 1st day will
focus on fundamentals and workshop using ID Editor, while the 2nd day will
focus on using Field Papers, Mapillary and JOSM for their field mapping
experience.

We are going to use the Food Security task for the first day training while the
participants will be deployed to their designated area around FEU Alabang and
Festival Mall for Field Papers and Mapillary experience.

Here are the hashtags that we are going to use:
#FEUAlabangYM
#YouthMappers

For comments, suggestions, questions please contact me in this email.
Wiki page: FEUAlabang YouthMappers
Training<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Junior_Philippine_Computer_Society_-_FEU_Institute_of_Technology#FEU_Alabang_YouthMappers_Training>