I personally prefer to retain exit/interchange names from expressway ramps but
I have no problem with moving such names to motorway junctions.

Aside: Are we the only country that has exit/interchange names on expressway
ramps?

Regards,

Ian Lopez

-----
Blog: http://ianlopez1115.wordpress.com/
OpenStreetMap/Twitter: ianlopez1115
Facebook: ian.lopez

    On Sunday, November 3, 2019, 6:40:22 AM GMT+8, Jherome Miguel