Hi Jherome,

I think the problem with discussing the road classifications in the
Philippines is that the proposals you are suggesting are too abstract.

Here's a suggestion: Why not create a simple map using uMap[1] showing how
your proposed changes would affect the road network in a few selected
provinces in the country. Let's select, say, Guimaras, Negros Oriental, and
Pangasinan as those provinces. Then once we are able to visualize how your
proposed road networks look like then we can have a more concrete
discussion about your proposed changes.

[1] https://umap.openstreetmap.fr/en/

~Eugene