Hi PH mapping folks,
I was just in a boring online meeting and had a chance to look at OSM (been
too busy to get to it for a while).  I noticed Barangay borders have been
added to Alaminos (and between Alaminos and other Pangasinan cities), yet
these are radically different to either Alaminos Town Hall maps or the
Cadastal survey map set I got from DENR.

The borders were added by VMPanes, I'll try to contact VMPanes to establish
the basis of the borders. I think that no borders is better than incorrect
borders, unfortunately I haven't had the time to stitch the cadastral set
together in electronic format to arrive at a more accurate border than the
Alaminos City Hall map, which is at quite a small scale.

Cheers
Glen