Hi Eugene and Erwin,

Thanks for the feedback and the tips for doing multiple tasks at once! Eugene,
can you share an example task or two that are duplicated, I can share them with
our team to see if we can adjust the outputs going forward.

Thanks,

Andrew

Andrew Wiseman |  Maps | iPhone: +1.202.270.4464 | andrew_wise...@apple.com
<mailto:andrew_wise...@apple.com>