Here is the map for the proposed reclassifications:
https://umap.openstreetmap.fr/en/map/philippines-proposed-road-classifications_570794
. Map is still being worked on; I have completed mapping the rationalized
trunk road network for North Luzon, including some ongoing bypass road
projects and some primary and secondary roads. All cities and large
municipalities (with populations of 100,000+) have been pinpointed for the
purpose of determining the best classification.