Just noticed them lately after making major edits in Rosario and Padre
Garcia, but this user raises some suspicion: “Maryerick”. Some notes:

-User edited around same area as Ashley, namely, Padre Garcia
-Some POI names provide clues they're possibly copied from GMaps (e.g.
-Takeout added after names)