Hello everyone,

I'm Courtney from TomTom.

We used public instances of OSM QC tools such as Atlas and Osmose in addition
to internal validation to detect potential map data issues in Southern Asia,
including the Philippines.

The quality checks in the challenges for this project are mainly focused on
potential issues that would impact the road network and tags that affect
automotive navigation applications. Note that additional information is
available in each challenge description. Furthermore, some challenges will
occasionally show only a few or no tasks. We will update these challenges as
new data becomes available.

We will begin working on these tasks in a few weeks.

Here is the project (for multiple countries in Southern Asia including the
Philippines):

https://maproulette.org/browse/projects/46949

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. We are also interested to
learn if there is any other topic we can support you with.

Courtney