Jim,
There are queries that I used at some points in the past to retrieve postal
codes in selected parts of Metro Manila, particularly Manila[0], Makati[1],
Pasig[2] and Muntinlupa[3], that can be used in Overpass Turbo[4]. The queries
can be modified to other parts of Metro Manila or Metro Manila itself. If you
need assistance, please let me know as soon as you can.
[0] https://gist.github.com/ianlopez1115/a00b5bf4be4ada423b39835210c39b9c[1]
https://gist.github.com/ianlopez1115/7a0b7392147bd00a907718ac0b166f3c[2]
https://gist.github.com/ianlopez1115/9591bf857feecddc253109bbaa1b4b36[3]
https://gist.github.com/ianlopez1115/df206b59472e2f8416de1af5705903c5[4]
https://overpass-turbo.eu
-----
 OpenStreetMap/Twitter/Telegram: ianlopez1115
Facebook/Messenger: ian.lopez

    On Tuesday, March 15, 2022, 02:17:26 PM GMT+8, Jim Morgan