Let's celebrate the largest and only PRIDE mapping campaign in the WORLD!

Together with RainbOSM, the Open Mapping Hub - Asia Pacific, Gabay sa
Pulang Laso Inc. and #MapComplete, we planned a month-long celebration of
events and activities for you!
Open to all OpenStreetMap contributors!

- Start off with a SOGIESC Webinar on 22 June 2022 with our special guest
trainer! Let us learn more about sexual orientation, gender identity and
expression, and sex characteristics and how we can make OSM a safer space
for LGBTQIA+ mappers.
Register here: https://tinyurl.com/MAPBEKSSOGIE

- Map with us as we launch our charity mapping campaign called MAPAgmahal
(Loving Maps) as we try to raise P10,000 ($200.00) to donate to Open Doors
Temporary Shelter for PLHIVs. Every 120 buildings mapped on
https://tasks.hotosm.org/projects/10970 is a 1$ donation to purchase
toiletries, food supplies, and groceries. Please map from June 12-30, 2022.

- Want to contribute to LGBT spaces all over the world? Join us on AP Hub's
Map and Chat Hour this 24 June 2022 and learn how to map with the new
RAINBOW Map via MapComplete! Put your LGBT friendly stores, LGBT
organizations, or safe havens in your community.
Register here: https://tinyurl.com/MACHREG062022

#Pride2022 #MapBeks #rainbosm #HOTOSM #SOTM2022 #OpenStreetMap #WeAreQueer
#lgbtqia