Hello, OpenStreetMap Philippines,

I wanted to share an exciting MapRoulette challenge with you today, which
focuses on buildings and water intersection (Philippines - Fix Building and
Water Intersections <https://maproulette.org/browse/challenges/40073> ). Our
team has identified these challenges through a spatial comparison of water
features and buildings available in OSM. We would greatly appreciate your
review and resolution of the tasks involved, which include identifying and
fixing situations where a water feature intersects with a building.

The challenge consists of 162 tasks, specifically located in the northern part
of the country. If you believe that this challenge would be valuable, we can
consider expanding its scope to other regions as well. Please note that false
positives may exist, so we kindly request that you apply your local knowledge
and utilize the most reliable sources available to address these issues.

Feel free to contact me by replying to this post/email or by leaving a comment
on Philippines
GitHub<https://github.com/tomtom-international/open-data/issues/103> or the
MapRoulette challenge task itself.

Wishing you a wonderful time!
Salim Baidoun / Community & Partnerships / Global Engagement