Hmmm, maybe this is the reason that some navigation software does not find
some address numbers ? Only OsmAnd and Mapfactor can find them ! Or maps.me
can't search for numbers if they are on the buildings ! maybe they search
if there is a separate point of address near the street and not on the
building !

Stăncești, Prahova, Romania !

--
Toate cele bune !

Mobil NextGen  : 076 111 65 59
Mobil Personal : 0726 311 957

Adresa Postala: Strada Grivitei, Nr.63, Campina, Romania !