Hej! Liten uppdatering om Nordic Open Geo/Mapping Meetup i November
nedanför:

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Re: [Okfn-se] interested in a nordic open geo/map data meetup
in novermber
Date:   Mon, 22 Aug 2016 14:17:03 +0200
From:   miska knapek <contactmi...@knapek.org>
To:     okfn...@lists.okfn.org <okfn...@lists.okfn.org>,
okfn...@lists.okfn.org <okfn...@lists.okfn.org>, okfn...@lists.okfn.org
<okfn...@lists.okfn.org>, okfn...@lists.okfn.org, Okfn Dk
<okfn...@lists.okfn.org>

Hello again everyone,

Just wanted to provide a bit of an update :

- Thanks a lot for the participation - much appreciated.

- The ball is now with the Norwegian Mapping Authority - also the key
organiser of Hack4NO.
I've emailed them the results of the survey, and they're going to decide
whether they're going to offer facilities for running the event.

Of course, even if this event - around Hack4NO - doesn't happen, we'll
recycle the enthusiasm into another event later.
With a bit of luck, mapping will remain an interest for long :)

Thanks again and all the best,

miska

On 10 August 2016 at 21:27, miska knapek <contactmi...@knapek.org