All information that's available right now is what I was told by LM earlier
today, that half the crew is at Ljusdalen and the other half is heading to
Sveg.

The last information MSB has published about it is today at 0900 AM, that
the Polish firefighters are headed to Jämtland and Gävleborg, areas the
size of Wales.

I think we need to actually get in touch with MSB or the Polish crew if we
want to know exactly where they are deployed. Perhaps the MSB media outlet
channels? I can give it a try if you want me to.

kalle