I would say the best information available about forest fires is still the
Copernicus EMSR298 [1]. Though identifying which one the Polish
firefighters will be deployed to is not generally available information as
of now. Since the Polish firefighters arrived in Sweden I haven't seen any
other news item about it except the link I posted in the other thread about
Kårböle [2].

[1] http://emergency.copernicus.eu/mapping/list-of-components/EMSR298
[2]
https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/gavleborg/polska-brandstyrka-till-ljusdal-anlander-pa-tisdagen