It may be that rivers are not considered in the evaluation that Hemnet
is doing.
https://www.hemnet.se/kundservice/besokare/1520-hur-maeter-hemnet-avstand-till-vatten-foer-en-bostad

It just mentions sjö/lake...
BR
Daniel

On Tue, Aug 16, 2022 at 12:15 PM Thibault POYET
<thibault.po...@gmail.com> wrote:

terrific ! thank you so much !

also, i realized that the river is much wider and closer  to the
road compared to what it is in reality.
there is approximately 10meters from the road, not 50m.
is it something that can be edited as well ?

kind regards
Thibault