Betreff: Re: [Talk-si] shifted boundaries between Slovenia, Croatia and Hungary

Datum: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 01:22:51 +0100

Von: Stefan Baebler <stefan.baeb...@gmail.com>

An: "arch_a...@t-online.de" <arch_a...@t-online.de>

There is the brief discussion i had with the user foringas about his changes: https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/26795077

All best,
Štefan

On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 1:08 AM, Stefan Baebler <stefan.baeb...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, i too was fixing the broken relations a while ago:
when user foringas moved the border without taking care of the relations as well.
I resisted from moving the border in any way, just fixed the broken relations.

The border between Croatia and Slovenia is disputed in some places, most notably the maritime border in the Adriatic sea and along the ever-shifting river meanders in Panonian plain.
The arbitration in The Hague is still ongoing: http://www.pca-cpa.org/showpage.asp?pag_id=1443
I suggest we wait for the outcome of arbitration instead of moving the border back and forth in a futile edit war.

all best,
Štefan