Dear all,

first of all I apologize for writing in Englisch on your mailinglist.

I refer to the email from Madalina Ionescu from Sun Nov 16 and the answers
here on this mailinglist.
I was not able to answer on your answers to the email of my team member
from Romania earlier, because I was travelling.

I hope, that at least the text Madalina sent to the list was in Turkish
language and understandable for you.

Why she sent the email?
- Because our turkish partner is not willing/able to send an email to this
list.

Why Madalina did not respond to you?
- Because she doesn't speak Turkish (neither do I) and she found it
inpolite to answer in English on your list.
... so sorry, that I am so inpolite to write in English to your list, but I
think things need to be said.

Why the text she sent is more or less correct?
- Because Necdet, a former partner in a former project did the translation
for us. (Thank you Necdet, and btw he is not responsable for the
translations. ;-) )

*I beg your pardon that the translation of the weekly into your language is
not in *
*a quality as you expect it - and we require it from our project. *

We will talk to our turkish partner, and if we are not able to deliver a
better quality,
we will terminate the translation into your language.

Sorry again for any inconvenience

--
## Manfred Reiter
## Project Coordinator