On 6 Mar 2009, at 13:17, Peter J Stoner wrote:

> There is a file StopPlubusZones.csv in the West Midlands NaPTAN which
> contains a list of 12107 bus stops.  I have taken these to be all the
> stops within the West Midlands PlusBus zone.
> http://www.plusbus.info/stations/station.php?item=1811&back=

Ok, so if a plusbus zone it is a list of bus stops then it is probably
a relation not a polygon.

To be clear I don't think anyone is suggesting we should never import
Plusbus zones, it is just a matter of if it is in the first pass and
at the end of the day that is going to be up to the person writing the
code!

Great stuff,

Peter