On Monday 10 August 2009 09:10:15 Jochen Topf wrote:
> The "infrastructure route" is something different from the "moving vehicles
> forming a route". They are two different concepts, so they deserve their
> own keys. A bicycle route or walking route is more like an "infrastructure
> route", there are signs on the way. Its a physically existing thing. The
> "moving vehicle route" (which we called a line) is more "ephemeral".

To me signs have nothing to do with infrastructure. For me the infrastructure
are the roads themselves. So to me a cycleroute is a moving vehicle route.

>From this follows that introducing "line" relations is not consistent at all,
because then we have a different type of relation for public transport moving
vehicle routes and private transport moving vehicle routes.

--
m.v.g.,
Cartinus