There are some very useful apps emerging that link from osm to
official departure information etc.

Yes i think we should import the rest of the data. I am also happy to
be part of a remote cleanup team who will do what can be done remotely.

How about importing additional counties using the newest data?

Finally let's organise a hack day or weekend to sort out some better
tools for merging. Possily traveline would be able to help with that
in some way. We certainly need more people who are supporting the
import code.

For sure merges should be only made with great care and osm edits
should not be reverted on the process.

Peter

Sent from my iPhone