--- Original Nachricht ---
Absender: Michal Borsuk
Datum: 31.08.2010 18:12

> On 31 August 2010 18:05, Steffen <dido_...@web.de
> <mailto:dido_...@web.de>> wrote:
>
>>>         From
>>> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:highway%3Dbus_stop
>>>       :
>>>
>>> "The most widely accepted approach is to place bus stops
>>>       nodes off *to one side of the highway way*, so /not/
>>>       with node being part of the way. "
>>
>>    You're right.
>
> I am not right, I simply quoted wiki.
Okay, thats correct.

>     For me it has more usability to know "Where can I
>     enter the bus" then to know "Where stops the bus on
>     the street".
>

> They are the same, except that the first approach is way
> more efficient.
Not at all. Look here [1]. This is in Germany. And here we drive at the right side. And so at bus stop "Yitzhak-Rabin-Straße" you know where you can enter the bus and at the bus stop "Burgholzhof" you don't. That's what I mine.

Steffen

[1] http://öpnvkarte.de/?zoom=18&lat=48.81687&lon=9.19005&layers=BT