On a similar note, does anyone know the status of OSMTransport at
http://3liz.fr/public/osmtransport/? I am gradually adding route relations and
manually adding bus routes to the streets in Tampa, FL, but the only routes it
now shows are the first two I did this past summer. The ones I've added since
then have not shown up yet. I went with OSMTransport because Opnvkarte does not
provide coverage in North America.

Ed Hillsman