Something odd is going on with this one:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/1673963816/history

It's very far from its stop position.

In the new relation I created the way members don't need roles anymore and
the stops can simply have stop as a role. Creating two relations seems like
a cleaner way to define where the bus travels. It's also easier to write
software to check whether the line is continuous this way.

Polyglot