Hello!

I've retrieved the GTFS feed for Belo Horizonte, a city in Brazil, and
would like to import its bus stops to OSM.

There's a field in the stops.txt file, `stop_id`. Should it be added to
the OSM object using a tag like `gtfs:stop_id=`, or there's no need to
add this information to OSM?

The `stop_name` field in the GTFS feed mentioned above uses the
following format (there are a few exceptions that are special bus stops:

  STREET NAME + house number . e.g.: "Avenida General Carlos Guedes 88"

However, there are some bus stops in the city that have a shelter and
they have a different name other than the street and nearest house
number they're located on. I was thinking about adding the `stop_name`
field to the `name` tag along with the `ref_name` and `addr` tags,
adding a `note` or `fixme` requesting local users to verify the name of
the bus stop in the city.

Also, I'd like to know if this could be automated, adding the necessary
tags using a script, and if it needs to follow the same steps as a big
data import, or if I just need approval from my local community to
import the bus stops.

Thank you,
Alexandre.