As others have said, this data doesn't really belong in OSM.
It's too transient, too complicated to maintain.

GB timetables are officially updated every 6 months, but services vary on an ad-hoc basis. This previous year being a good example. How detailed would your system be? Would you adjust it to the level of maintenance closures &  rail replacement services?

We don't even a valid database for buses. The Naptan import was poorly executed & even more poorly maintained. There are currently over 15000 without highway=bus_stop tags.

The bus route relations are so poor Traveline/Travel West don't use them

Maybe it's best using your OSM time to improve & complete what is already in the OSM database.

DaveF