Hi,

Quick note to keep the community updated on this.

Today we are wrapping-up re-alignment of Taiwan roads using
Bing/Mapbox and Strava.
We created 42 TM projects covering 25K km^2 (~70%) of mainland Taiwan.
Approximately 57K kms of roads (48% OSM roads) were improved. We will
continue validating and we appreciate if the community will help as
well.

As always please don't hesitate to comment on our mapping ticket:
https://github.com/mapbox/mapping/issues/233

BTW, it was great to personally meet several OSMers of Taiwan at
SOTM-Asia 2016 in Manila.  Looking forward for more collaboration with
your awesome community in the future.

Maning Sambale
Data, Mapbox