---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sophie Mower <sophie.mo...@hotosm.org>
Date: Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 12:31 AM
Subject: [HOT] Facebook Community Impact Microgrants ($5K) - applications
open!!
To: <h...@openstreetmap.org>

Hi everyone!

Applications are now open for the Facebook Community Impact Microgrants!
<https://www.hotosm.org/updates/facebook-community-impact-microgrants-round-2-applications-open/>

Up to $5000 is available for OpenStreetMap (OSM) community projects that
directly support, contribute, or respond to local humanitarian/development
challenges. In this round, six grants of $5000 will be available, three in
the East Africa region and three in the Asia region.

Please share widely!

To apply, applicants must upload their proposals to the HOT Wiki page
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/HOT_Microgrants/Community_Impact_Microgrants_2021>.
Instructions on how to do this can be found here
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9wF0qSx61Q&amp;feature=youtu.be>. From
the wiki page project applications can be shared, commented upon, and
endorsed by other community members - all of which will be taken into
consideration during the project selection process.

Applications will close on* Sunday 31 January 2021.*

*Please note!* Mentoring will be available for application development to
OSM communities who ask for it. This will include support in project
ideation and project planning, budget creation, and advice on stakeholder
engagement. To request a mentor, email microgra...@hotosm.org. If you would
like to request a mentor, please do so no later than *Friday 01 January
2021. *

*I**F you would like to be a Mentor *please send me an email (or catch me
on slack) for more information.

Thanks!

Sophie

--