Dear All,

Our next Texas mapping party will be February 7th and 8th in Dallas!
Details can be found here:

Info

     * 11:00am-4:00pm Sat 2/7 & 11:00am-3:00pm Sun 2/8
     * Trinity Hall Irish Pub 214-887-3600
     * 5321 E. Mockingbird Lane
     * Dallas, Texas 75206
     * http://www.trinityhall.tv/
     * Retire for drink / food afterward (venue TBA)
     * Trinity Hall is located at Mockingbird Station. Go to
http://www.dart.org/
  for schedule info.

     * NO GPS REQUIRED - we'll lend you a GPS and show you how to use
it, or we can use paper and other ways to capture data.
     * Please let us know if you're attending on Upcoming

http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1507786/

Please spread the word, as well as send me recommendations for other
groups/individuals who may be interested in attending.

Cheers,
Hurricane

Hurricane McEwen
Central Mountain Community Ambassador