On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 12:33 AM, Kevin <ksamp...@uga.edu> wrote:
> Released October 1, 2009
> http://www.census.gov/geo/www/tiger/tgrshp2009/tgrshp2009.html

I downloaded my county and checked a few things.  Some interchanges
that were reconfigured in 2007-08 still appear in their old
configuration.  (For that matter, an interchange that was reconfigured
from 1994-2003 still appears mostly in its old configuration.)  But I
suppose the census bureau isn't that interested in freeways.  Still,
most errors (even non-freeway ones) from the '07 files still persist
in '09.

There are a few new streets in there which weren't imported to OSM
before.  Some of them, I've drawn from Yahoo! imagery.  Now I have
names for those.  Of course, I could have done my own field
observation, but I have other priorities.

--
David "Smith"
a.k.a. Vid the Kid

Does this font make me look fat?