Christian,

So we discussed on the call that it probably makes sense to get a regular
time set-up.  We were going to do 5pm PST/8pm EST on Mondays starting
November 2nd and those meetings would have a hard stop after 30 minutes.

Sorry I had not sent out a message yet, we were getting the meeting minutes
together as well and will have them out shortly.  I will send out a message
when everything is available.  Your agenda items make sense.

Thanks,

Kate Chapman