>  no one is interested to cleanup crap after a bad import.

I am.

> tiger import was great from technical
> point of view but didn't allow to build a community from scratch.

I didn't want to build anything from scratch.  I'm simply not that
motivated to go out and wander everywhere mapping everything.  If we had
to start from scratch, I would not do it.

> no
> one is motivated to fix this broken data.

I am.  I have fixed a lot of it.  And in doing so, I have made complete,
correct map areas, much larger than I ever would have done by starting
from scratch.

Be careful about making absolute generalized statements like "everyone"
and "no one".

- Alan