I'm curious what they did with the addressing. The addressing is derived from the door to door GPSing the census bureau did for several months.

As far as I know, they consider the detailed addressing survey in 2009 to be subject to the Census privacy laws. The public addressing in the TIGER 2010 will be only to within the nearest block. There may be some corrections, but the overall precision will remain the same as previous versions.

This was a hot topic at US SOTM. It is my understanding that it will take a change to the law for the Census Bureau to reclassify the detailed addresses as not subject to the privacy laws.