Hello,

Or it could be that they are testing their new satellites. The US has been
working on deploying new generations of GPS satellites. Previously, you
could get interesting ephemerides data from the satellite that was within 2
hours. Sometimes you could see 4 hours and now we have observed 6 hours
ephemerides.
There are a few changes coming in and I suspect this is just the new
satellites test. I think it was number 5 or 25 that were changed recently.

Emilie Laffray

On 25 January 2011 08:52, Alan Mintz
<alan_mintz+...@earthlink.net<alan_mintz%2b...@earthlink.net>