There has been some informal talk about when the elections are coming up.
I think with SOTM this year, things have been more focused on that than the
elections.

I'm not a member of the board, although I am running this time around, but
this is my understanding of the questions:

   - Where are the financial reports?
      - The secretary most likely has these, if they are published, I'm not
      sure how current they are
      - What assets does the Chapter have? e.g  cash, investments, servers
   and other hardware
   - The cash number would probably be in the financial report, there are
      servers and some schwag
      - Who administers the server resources? (Ian and ?)
      - I believe that Ian is doing at least 90% of this
      - Will administration of the servers change after the election?
      - I think Ian is pretty set on doing this, but if he isn't on the new
      board, we may want to have him bring someone else up to speed
      - What are Chapter servers being utilized for now?
      - This is a very good question, I think it's mostly imports and bots,
      but I really don't know
      - What are the ongoing operations and maintenance costs for the
   servers?
      - These are pretty minimal right now, this should also be answered in
      the financial report
      - What projects are going on now or will be started after the
   election,
      - There are a number of subgroups that are all linked from the OSM US
      Chapter page on the wiki
         -

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/Local_Chapters/United_States
         - and what are the financial commitments?
      - I'm not sure on this, it would be on the financial reports as well
      - How many members are there?
      - I believe it to be 25ish
      - Has the Technical, Education & Student Outreach or US Tagging
   working groups ever met?
      - The groups as a whole haven't, but each board member is responsible
      for one or more groups, and the board members voice the group concerns

I hope my view of these situations at least gets some people talking on this
subject. I don't know if my answers are 100% right, but it should be enough
to get the ball rolling on these issues.

--
Jim McAndrew
@JimmyRocks