I am working on remapping parts of Seattle.  Road data is available, but
there are a number of parks that will be lost with the license change. I'm
not sure where to get the data for the park boundaries.  I have enough
local knowledge to get the names of the parks but not the boundaries.   Any
suggestions?  And I have made numerous attempts to contact the original
undecided posted to no avail.

Thanks,
--
Clifford

I have promised to cut down on my swearing and drinking, which I have.
 Unfortunately, this has left me dim-witted and nearly speechless. Adapted
from *The Lion* by Nelson DeMille

-or-

 Albert Einstein