Ngày 2012-04-05 5:14 AM, Phil! Gold viết:
* Minh Nguyen <m...@1ec5.org> [2012-04-04 11:54 -0700]:
More requests: in addition to its circular-shield state highway
system, Kentucky also has an ad-hoc "parkway" network. [1] At least
some of them are tagged `network=US:KY:Parkway` with a shield URL in
`symbol`.

The Kentucky Parkways are on our TODO list.  I put them off initially
because not all of them have public domain SVGs on Wikipedia, so we'll
have to find appropriate reference images and make our own.

The shields incorporate Kentucky's trademarked (and presumably copyrighted) "Unbridged Spirit" logo. You can get a vector version from the state's website:

http://kentucky.gov/pages/unbridledspirit.aspx

Otherwise, I'd suggest just using standard italic text.

Adding to the mess, the AA Highway is a special case that I *think*
belongs in `network=US:KY` as `ref=AA`. It'd be nice to get that shield
on the map, too.

I've made a note of that in the TODO.  It won't render until we make
images for its and the other parkways' shields.

Thankfully, this one didn't get rebranded:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a8/AA_Highway_Shield.svg

--
Minh Nguyen <m...@1ec5.org>
AIM: trycom2000; Jabber: m...@1ec5.org; Blog: http://notes.1ec5.org/