this one deleted the MV,SV border. not much damage otherwise

The challenge with the other changeset is the size. analyzing the history is so
hard. Reverting a whole changeset is very difficult with subsequent edits  of
others. There will be so many conflicts in that process that going forward
things is often easier.

especially some of these borders had been imported over each other and there is
still duplicates and misaligned borders. I am not aware of a high quality set
of city borders. The tiger borders are of very low quality and where possible I
have aligned to the county borders.