Charlotte Wolter wrote:
What is the status of the Toolbox? When will it be fixed? It is
difficult to do any editing without those tools. And, whose idea was
that banner? Did they ask anyone before they implemented it?  Did
they test to make sure it didn't break anything?

Goodness me, Charlotte, you are hard work sometimes.

I'm assuming you're referring to the Potlatch 2 toolbox, though you don't say.

I am working on it Right Now and have been doing so for the last hour. I would have fixed it yesterday were it not for your opinionising of the trac ticket, which exasperated me sufficiently that I went and did something else instead. Right now I am trying not to get similarly exasperated... though clearly not with much success. :|

Richard