This speaks to the message I just posted to the list: I believe Richard F's
inspiration was SteveC's post suggesting we import TIGER (*range*) data,
and apply it to ways. OTHO, I believe Ian (also prompted by SteveC) is
suggesting importing local address (*point*) data, and applying it to
buildings and parcels.

Several people have responded with examples of state/local address data to
import into OSM. Are these address *points* or address *ranges*?

-- SEJ,
-- twitter: @geomantic
-- skype: sejohnson8

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen." --
Einstein