Thanks everyone who took the time to indicate availability. The best
time is Thursday noon MST / 7PM GMT based on response.

Let's meet on IRC. We can hijack #osm-strategic for this meeting
(unless we hear otherwise). Use irc.openstreetmap.org or your favorite
IRC channel to log on.

It would help greatly if everyone who intends to participate would
take a moment to think about these questions:

* What can we do in the next month / year / 5 years to keep more
mappers engaged after they sign up? Think small and big.
* What do you want to do yourself to achieve this, and how much time
can you spend on it?
* What has been attempted before? Did it work? Why (not)?

Also, please review the previous meeting log and proposal (see below)
and rally others you think should be involved.

Talk to you Thursday.

Martijn

--
Martijn van Exel