Hey folks-- just a reminder to add your names to the room share list in the
wiki if you're looking for one. Room reservations need to be made pretty
much immediately because of WWDC coming into town right on our heels. Also,
the special SOTM-US rate is only in effect until *this Friday,* after which
you'll all be at the whims of the free market :P

See you in San Francisco!