+1 for using meetup. You'll get a lot of visibility from it for free. Here
in DC we boosted our node.js meetup attendance by factor 2 just by
switching from a custom site + twitter to meetup + twitter. That was a bit
over a year ago.

Also just tweeted you:
https://twitter.com/OpenStreetMapUS/status/335110113843101696