Dear All,

The ninth birthday of OpenStreetMap is coming up soon.  It is tradition to
celebrate with parties in various cities where OpenStreetMap contributors
can attend and we've had Toronto parties for several of the last few
years.

Great Lakes area Mappers:
Shall we do that again?
What should we do this time to draw you in from the surrounding areas, if
you haven't attended before?  Bear in mind that the trip to Toronto is both
"worth it" and probaby much shorter than the trip to another OpenStreetMap
birthday party host city.  Buffalo, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh,
Rochester, Toledo, Syracuse, I'm totally looking at you!

Elsewhere Mappers:
Which of you are going to host an OSM birthday party in your town?  It's
fun.  If you don't want to make the trip to Toronto, or London England and
you think the event sounds like fun, then you should be hosting in your
town.