On 7/10/13 9:14 AM, Phil! Gold wrote:
Also, I note that someone has added ref=NJTP to the New Jersey Turnpike,
which breaks my rendering there.  I do support ref=<initials> tags for
some New York parkways, because that's basically how the signs look, but
I'm not sure how reasonable it is for the New Jersey Turnpike.  Anyone
want to offer an opinion here?

an NJTP shield is probably appropriate. the turnpike is _not_ precisely
I-95. Delaware to exit 6 is unsigned NJ route 700 (all signage is NJTP),
Exit 6 to the GWB is signed both I-95 and NJTP.
I-95 is not yet complete in the Philadelphia/South Jersey area so all
the traffic is on the NJTP.

a typical shield is on the wikipedia page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Jersey_Turnpike

in general, drivers on the NJTP think NJTP, not I-95 when they think
about it at all.