It seems like shields for spur Washington State Hwys aren't rendering. I
thought they were, but now it seems that they aren't. For example, WA 110
has a spur route that goes to the north of Quillayute (Quileute) River, but
the shield for the spur route isn't showing up. (see link below) I created
the relation for the spur route 16 hours ago, it should've rendered by now.
I'm pretty sure I tagged everything right. Could someone have a look and
tell me if I'm doing anything wrong?

Link is here: http://bl.ocks.org/ToeBee/raw/6119134/#15/47.9151/-124.6000

Thanks, Compdude