I'm checking with with Tulsa's Code for America brigade if they're
interested in having another mapathon (the first one was largely successful
with about what I would have expected for turnout, even though I overslept
in and was five hours late when I was the one supposed to be giving an
intro!) on that date, so put us in a Maybe on that.  Most likely it will be
held at Fablab Tulsa if it happens, but nothing's for sure yet.

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 12:18 PM, Martijn van Exel <mart...@openstreetmap.us