Thanks, Martijn, for your detailed paragraph.

As someone who's served on the boards of cultural non-profits, I'd add
to Luis' list of common questions: are board members expected to
fundraise and do board members take on fiduciary responsibilities?

I think I know the answers in this case, but others might be
wondering. And I don't know if that'll be impacted by the 501(c)(3)
status.

Longer (a two year commitment?) and staggered terms are a great idea
for the reasons mentioned.

Eric